Terms and Conditions
1. All applicants to the Go & See Bursary scheme must currently work or volunteer in the arts, heritage or cultural sector in Herefordshire.
2. If you are representing a group or an organisation, you understand that permission from the group or organisation management must be secured and, as part of the assessment process, the panel may contact members of management to confirm their support of your planned research trip.
3. If you have secured additional funding for this project then you must clearly state this in your application.
4. Recipients of Go & See Bursary funding must acknowledge Herefordshire’s a Great Place, Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England’s support verbally and on any promotional material for your project.
5. Shortlisted applicants may be asked to an informal interview, where they will talk through their idea in more detail.
6. The judging panel will be made up of members of the Herefordshire’s a Great Place project team and the Project Management Group.
7. Selection of the bursary recipients is the decision of the panel and the outcome of the judges’ decision is final. There will be no recourse to appeal if applications have not been successful. Herefordshire’s a Great Place will provide feedback to unsuccessful shortlisted applicants.
8. Successful applicants must not make any changes to the plans outline in this application without advance written permission from Herefordshire’s a Great Place. If an applicant deliberately gives any false or misleading information, the applicant will be withdrawn or, if already awarded the commission, will be asked to pay back any money awarded.
9. Herefordshire’s a Great Place will be notified of all showcasing and sharing activity.
10. Successful applicants agree to provide a full budget breakdown and activity plan prior to the research trip, and to complete a short report to Herefordshire’s a Great Place. Applicants give permission for those documents to be shared with Great Place funders, partners and evaluators.
11. Herefordshire’s a Great Place, Heritage Lottery Fund, and Arts Council England reserve the right to publicise and promote the events and activities that are funded by Go & See Bursaries.
12. Successful applicants will be expected to be available for publicity interviews and articles that will be published on Herefordshire’s a Great Place platforms, including social media.
13. Payment will be made to be successful applicants upon the receipt of a satisfactory budget breakdown, activity plan and signed Bursary Agreement form.
14. Research trips and associated showcase and sharing activities must take place within six months of your application round deadline. For example: if you apply before February 2019, your activity must be completed by August 2019. All funded activity will take place no later than February 2020.